Healthcare Training Courses
Training Course Prices – April 2020
Breakaway Techniques Training Course
This course covers the following:
- Theory and practice on agreed ways to protect oneself when presented with mental and physically challenging behaviour by others.
- To be more aware of violence and oppression.
- Prevention of violence and to maintain personal safety.
- Practical exercises to free oneself from a grip around the neck, arm, waist, hair grab, bites and more.
- Breakaway Techniques are more frequently used when dealing with physical attack.
£55 per person
Course length: 2.5 hours
Course validity: 1 year
This course is designed for staff working with the Elderly, Service Users with Dementia and adults with mental health concerns and learning disabilities.