Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Healthcare Professional?
Care Dynamics is looking for reliable and flexible workers to work FULL or PART TIME in various units across Dorset. Providing care shifts to care and nursing homes, learning disability and NHS mental health units.
Healthcare Assistants, Support Workers, Domiciliary Carers, RGNs & RMNs.
Care Dynamics offer you:
Excellent pay rates
Paid weekly directly into your bank account
Full Free Induction Training
Free Mandatory Training updates
Access to NVQ Training (Health and Social Care Diploma)
Flexible working hours
A New Career in
Health and Social Care
A good level of written and spoken English is required for this role as you will need to read and follow care plans.
Employment is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check and two satisfactory reference checks.
How to register
To register with Care Dynamics as a Healthcare Worker you will need:
- Two forms of ID:
Passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, driving licence (paper and card). 3 are required if you are a Nurse.
- Your Visa – proof of right to work in this country, if applicable.
- One passport photograph.
- Two proofs of your current address:
– less than three months old
– for example a utility bill, bank statement or mobile ‘phone bill.
- National Insurance number:
– this must be on an official document of some kind
– less than 3 months old.
- Contact details for references:
– work references covering at least last 2 years.
- Any relevant training certificates.
- Your current Disclosure and Barring Service check, if you have one.
- A list of all your addresses for the past 5 years, with relevant dates.
We need this information to apply for a new Disclosure and Barring Service check for you.
The cost of the DBS check is £50 – please bring cash with you (we cannot accept credit or debit cards).
DBS assisted funding is available at the discretion of the management and can be discussed at the interview.
We will refund £25 after you have worked for us for 200 hours.
- A list of all your previous employers with relevant dates since you left full-time education.
- If you are a Nurse, we also need proof of your PIN Number and Statement of Entry.
How to Apply Now
Make an appointment for a confidential meeting and interview by calling 01202 759965.
“Care Dynamics are a fair company to work for, who treat their staff with respect. I like the variation of different working environments and the flexibility this allows me.”
Tracey Maher, Care Worker
Registered with the Care Quality Commission
as a Domiciliary Care Agency
Working in partnership with Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council
Proud To Care