Jason Gould, Care Supervisor at Care Dynamics was nominated Home Care Worker of the Year at the Daily Echo Proud to Care Awards 2019
This nomination was made by one of the Care Dynamic’s Learning Disability Clients, who receives 30 minutes personal care support each morning from Jason Gould, Care Supervisor at Care Dynamics.
The clients words regarding Jason were as follows:
- He cleans me properly I get on with him and he has a sense of humour
- He brightens my day
- He is the best thing since sliced bread – I’d like to eat him
- He helps me with my home and encourages me with my care and puts the cream in the right places
- He is the best carer I’ve ever had
- He is gentle and respectful – he shows respect for people
- He is always on time
Upon receiving his award, Jason Gould said:
“I really don’t know what to say, I’m just doing my job.
It’s all good fun and I really enjoy what I do”.
Jason Gould, Care Supervisor at Care Dynamics.
Excerpt from the Daily Echo – Proud To Care Awards. Thursday November 21, 2019.