Client Information Hub
Care Dynamics will endeavour to provide the highest standard of service possible in order to meet the present and future requirements of Service Users and Clients. For this reason we would welcome your comments, compliments or complaints so that we can correct any shortcomings if they arise.
We commit to:
- Endeavour to provide an immediate resolution for minor complaints or incidents and, where possible, a course of action within 24 hours
- Acknowledge all written complaints within 5 working days of receiving the complaint in the office
- Investigate all written complaints and report on the outcomes to the complainant within 15 working days (except where the nature of the compliant is such that an investigation would take longer)
- Agree in conjunction with the complainant the course of action to remedy any complaint
- Keep a full written record of the nature and details of each complaint received, and the action taken to resolve it
- There is a system in place to analyse and identify any patterns of complaints.
How to complain
In the unlikely event you find cause for complaint with our service or with a Member of our staff the following procedure should be followed. This will enable us to deal with your grievance as quickly and effectively as possible.
If your complaint is of a minor nature and you feel it can be resolved by talking to someone, please telephone us on 01202 759965.
If your complaint is of a more serious nature about the way you have been treated or with any aspect of our service, or you are unhappy with the conduct of a particular Healthcare Worker, please put your complaint in writing to John Beukes at our address.
How your complaint will be dealt with
On receiving the complaint, we will log all details of the complaint in the office complaints file and a record will be placed on the Client, Service User or Healthcare Worker file. Full details of investigation, the outcome and action taken will also be fully recorded.
We will carry out a full investigation into your complaint, which may include us talking to you and any other persons who may be involved.
We will keep you informed of the details of our findings, the actions we have taken and proposals to resolve your complaint. In the event of any specific allegations of abuse being made Social Services and CQC will be informed.
During the course of the investigation, the Healthcare or Support Worker you have made a complaint against will not be assigned any further work with you and, depending on the severity of the complaint, may be suspended during the period of investigation.
Please remember it is your right to complain if you wish. It will not in any way endanger or jeopardise the service you are receiving from us.
Call 01202 759965
Our experienced Consultants offer a friendly and helpful service.
For any further information or to make an appointment to discuss your staffing needs, please do not hesitate to contact us.