Healthcare Worker information

Conditions of Employment

Home > Care Staff Agency > Healthcare Worker Information > Tax and National Insurance

Tax and National Insurance

You will be paid weekly to your nominated bank or building society account. Under Inland Revenue rules, pay will be subject to PAYE and National Insurance. Members will receive a full statement detailing any deductions made each week.

Car Insurance

It is your responsibility to obtain additional insurance if you intend to utilise your vehicle for anything other than private use e.g. attending clients in the community and/or transporting clients. You are required to provide evidence and a copy of this insurance, as well as a copy of your driving licence and MOT (where applicable).

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Care Dynamics Ltd carry insurance cover against allegations of negligence as a result of the acts by the workers we supply. (Maximum of £10,000,000).

Personal Accident Insurance

The Company does not provide Personal Accident Insurance cover. Therefore we advise that Members consider personal accident cover.

Call 01202 759965

Our experienced Consultants offer a friendly and helpful 24 hours service.